How We Work
We like to keep all elements of our business simple, including the way we are compensated. We charge an hourly rate of $140 for our time and expertise*. This rate applies to consulting, shopping of any kind, in-home decorating, window treatment related work or any other time spent in regard to your home.
* Trip charges apply to certain areas.
- We collect our fee for initial consultation at the end of the consultation. Beyond that, estimates are given for time and merchandise for all projects. Upon approval to move forward, an applicable deposit will be requested before we begin work on any project, with the remainder of the balance due the day of decorating and installation.
- We do not mark up anything we shop for on your behalf, and pass on any discounts we receive. We enclose a copy of all receipts with your invoice so you can see that for yourself.
- There is only a one hour, per visit minimum. No request for decorating assistance will be turned down because it's too small. Whether you simply need us to pick out paint colors or you need each room finessed from top to bottom, we're more than happy to help.
- We work with/incorporate what you already have unless you indicate otherwise.
- We work on your time frame and within your budget.
- We are happy to refer painters, window treatment and furniture recovering specialists etc. to you who we have worked with and know will deliver quality at fair prices. Anyone we refer is a separate entity and is paid directly for their services.
We are very proud of the realistic approach we take, the do-able rate we charge and the high-end look we can achieve so affordably. On top of that, we love what we do!
MENU OF SERVICES
- simple consultation (interior or exterior)
- re-decorating via working with what you already have (interior or outdoor living spaces)
- the creation of a new aesthetic, decorating from top to bottom, for those starting over or from scratch (interior or outdoor living spaces)
- paint color selection (interior or exterior)
- furniture placement/arrangement (interior or outdoor living)
- accessory placement/arrangement/hanging of pictures and other wall hangings (interior or outdoor living)
- shopping for accessories, fabric, area rugs, lighting, furniture, etc. to complete your look (interior or outdoor living)
- assistance with renovation/remodeling or new home building by helping you select all elements from paint colors to plumbing fixtures, lighting, hardware, cabinets, countertops, flooring, trim, etc.
- window treatment design and selection of fabric and style
- upholstery fabric selection
- curb appeal consultations
The beauty of our business is that we do not represent any particular vendors or stores nor are we a franchise. With no limitations, and can shop anywhere for you!